Types of Hypopara
Patient videos made for World Awareness Day 2022 to highlight the different types of hypoparathyroidism which exist but which all present with similar symptoms and all require better management and treatment.
- Stela – Parent of a child with hypoparathyroidism due to Complete DiGeorge syndrome (6 mins).
- Conor – Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome (APS1)
- Harriet – Psuedohypoparathyroidism
- Rachel – Post surgical hypoparathyroidism (thyroidectomy)
- Fiona – Post surgical hypoparathyroidism (thyroidectomy)
- Dave & daughter – Autosomal Dominant Hypocalcaemia (ADH) (on PTH 1-34)
- Chris- Autoimmune Hypoparathyroidism (on Natpar PTH 1-84)
- Gillian – Post surgical Hypoparathyroidism ( thyroidectomy)
- Natalie – Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome (APS1)
- Alfie – Autosomal Dominant Hypocalcaemia (ADH1) (on PTH via pump)
- Hassan – Idiopathic hypoparathyroidism
- Jane – post surgical hypoparathyroidism ( parathyroidectomy and on PTH 1-34)
- Ray – post -surgical hypoparathyroidism (parathyroidectomy and on PTH 1-34
- Halla Ruth – Autosomal Dominant Hypocalcaemia (ADH) (on PTH 1-34)
15. Kirsty – PTH resistant hypoparathyroidism and osteoporosis (this video was made by Amolyt Pharma to support World Hypopara Awareness Day 2022)
Follow this link to watch more videos made by patients living with hypoparathyroidism.