Over the years our members have developed a wealth of experience in learning to live with hypopara.
Some of the accumulated advice and wisdom is shared on this site. If you haven’t already joined Hypopara UK as a member, we highly recommend doing so.
(This is for people who’ve known they have hypopara for quite a while)
- Membership – Become a member, or renew your membership/donate.
Get involved in the Facebook Groups – lend some support to people on there who have only recently been diagnosed
- Diet / lifestyle – Links to pages here that have tips in?
- Calcium levels fluctuate all the time. Very hard to manage condition well all the time, over many years.
- Advice for special circumstances – links to pages
– Pregnancy/Planning a family
– Travel – insurance, plane journeys can exacerbate condition for some reason
– Other conditions – can be complicated by other renal, bone, eye conditions which are also calcium-related?
- Latest treatment / research news (4 or 5 a year) / Clinical trials. Big clinical trial should be announced soon.
- Treatment options – Not sure you are getting the best treatment? Maybe we can recommend a more specialist one near you.